In addition to offering the full range of traditional bookkeeping services, Greenleaf Accounting Services is pleased to announce that we are newly recertified as a Xero Certified Partner. Xero is a simple, smart and secure online accounting system, designed for small businesses. We are always looking for the best resources for our clients and Xero is an exciting option to QuickBooks Online.
Here are 10 reasons we are excited about Xero:
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Fast, simple and customized invoicing
- Available anytime you’re online
- Real-time collaboration with us, your trusted virtual bookkeeper
- Safe and secure data
- No limit or extra charge for additional users
- Cashflow clarity
- Fantastic dashboards and graphical insights
- No installation, upgrades or maintenance
- Clear, informative financial management reports
As a Xero Certified Partner, we assist with initial setups and/or conversions, ongoing bookkeeping and support and troubleshooting. Just like with QuickBooks Online, we offer monthly data entry and general bookkeeping assistance for Xero accounts. If you’d like more information on Xero and what it can do for your business contact us at email@example.com.
Deb Howard Greenleaf, EA, CEO and Principal, of Greenleaf Accounting Services provides virtual accounting and bookkeeping services and specializes in financial management to consultants, coaches, solo professionals, and other small business owners across the US. Deb is an Enrolled Agent (EA)—an IRS-licensed tax professional—and specializes in small businesses and entrepreneurs filing Schedule C or as an LLC. As an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Deb spends her day in QuickBooks Online and specializes in providing QBO support.