Could your small biz use a bookkeeper? It sure could, if :
- You are frequently paying late fees for missing the due dates on your credit cards.
- You have independent contractors and aren’t sure how to track their payments for 1099 reporting at year-end.
- You have to check with the bank to see how much money is in your account.
- You check caller ID when the phone rings to see if it’s another collection call.
- You’re not entirely sure who owes you money.
- Your year-end tax bill was bigger than you expected.
- You have to pay a CPA to prepare financial statements so you can get a new bank loan.
- You would rather be selling or consulting or doing-what-you-do than crunching numbers!
If you’re ready to hand-off the stress and strain of your bookkeeping, give us a call! We’d love to help!
Deb Howard Greenleaf, EA, CEO and Principal, of Greenleaf Accounting Services provides virtual accounting and bookkeeping services and specializes in financial management to consultants, coaches, solo professionals, and other small business owners across the US. Deb is an Enrolled Agent (EA)—an IRS-licensed tax professional—and specializes in small businesses and entrepreneurs filing Schedule C or as an LLC. As an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Deb spends her day in QuickBooks Online and specializes in providing QBO support.